cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

parkay123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Do points still not expire?  Do I manually pick a way to spend them or does the points automatically go towards paying my bill?

5 REPLIES 5

Wayworn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

As others have pointed out - this is yet another example where you are repeating another’s previous answer. I guess that you just want to make sure the OP gets the answer. 

eyes

One can only redeem for cash a minimum of 15 points. You can redeem for add ons for as little as 5 points. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@parkay123  They will keep building until your ready to use them . Once you have earned 15 points you can redeem $15 off your bill . There’s a whole catalogue of options to use your points on , check  it out in your rewards portal in your account 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @parkay123 

Points do not expire.

you have to redeem it yourself.  You can redeeim for add-on , which usually cheaper than paying it, or you can redeem for bill credit

To redeem, you need to login My Account and click Rewards on the top right to go to Rewards site.  There, you browse the rewards catalogue and reedeem

Wayworn

Good question. 
No points do not expire. Points accumulate until you are ready to use them as you wish towards cash or add ons. 

Need Help? Let's chat.