cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't use points

Eva333
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't redeem points in the "my rewards" section because it thinks my account is suspended. The auto-pay didn't work last month and I had to manually pay, everything is good for my subscription now and I'm still subscribed with no issues, according to "my account", but it's still blocking me on the points page. When I follow the link in the error message, it takes me back to "my account", where there are no problems. 

Thanks! 

Capture.PNG

3 REPLIES 3

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

@Eva333 wrote:

I can't redeem points in the "my rewards" section because it thinks my account is suspended. The auto-pay didn't work last month and I had to manually pay, everything is good for my subscription now and I'm still subscribed with no issues, according to "my account", but it's still blocking me on the points page. When I follow the link in the error message, it takes me back to "my account", where there are no problems. 

Thanks! 

Capture.PNG

So by the looks of it, and I'm just basing this off of what I see here, customer service won't be able to help you until you make a payment. Your account has to be active to be able to use your points. However, if you have enough points to cover a month of service, the system should allow you to do that. However, it's my opinion you need to have an active account to use points. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Eva333 

try again using Incognito/private/secret mode on the browser

and also, confirm the Autopay is enabled before redeeming.   To turn on Autopay , go to Payment, Manage Subscription and check if Subscribed is on

if same, then ask support agent to check

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Eva333  I would report this to customer service , using orange message icon bottom right corner of screen 

Need Help? Let's chat.