cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan subscription

Adamich
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone…

I currently have the $25 3G plan with unlimited international texting and unlimited Canada wide calling should I keep this 

or 

Switch to the 4G plan at $19 with unlimited international texting and Canada wide calling…

Thank you,

Adam

Can someone tell me if I’m still getting the 1GB for auto payments?

13 REPLIES 13

Adamich

No name has the same $19 plan but includes usa to Canada calling 

asiaminor2k
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Math says yes: $19 plan is better.

Auto payments: AFAIK the new (universally bad) Points system has no reward/bonus for auto payment.

McHelper
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It really depends on your data usage.  If you think it will work for you go for it!

funpig1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Adamich  are you currently on $25 3G 1GB plan?  If so, switching to $19 4G 1GB is a no brainer for you.  The speed difference is huge and you will save $6.

I made the 3G to 4G ($29 4G 30GB) switch in January and was amazed by speed difference. 

I am considering going back to the $19 plan on my next renewal  to save money. I don't usually use over 1GB per month. 

However, the $34 5G 50 GB Can-US plan is very tempting. More speed and a big dose of cross-border data/usage would be addictive. I currently have this $34 plan on change on renewal and will decide in June. I hope there will be better offers after May 20.

@Chalupa_Batman  I was thinking rather than different online vs the app it is different in change subscription in one's account when logged in vs. the public shop section.

HI @Chalupa_Batman the $19 1GB should be offered to all existing subscribers.  Maybe browser cache problem

HI @bill_rb 

most carrier treat plans offered at different time a completely different one so they wont automatically move people over.   

And glad you got the good plan in time

bill_rb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Both myself and my neighbor are on the $25 plan 1gb.... I just changed his and myself over to the $19 dollar plans on next renewal date.... Is still has 1gb data, not sure why PM wouldn't just automatically of applied that price. It would of been great to have the option as new activations however, with the $19 and 3gb paid every 3 months

@Adamich wrote:

IMG_0238.png

Oh, well that's interesting. Different offers online vs the app. HA. Honestly, it's cheaper and the same plan. It's just dumb of PM to offer 2GB more for the same price to newer customers. Go figure.

Hey @dabr That is the only $19 plan I see. Well it's $21 but $19 if paid every 90 days. Then again, I guess it really depends on what province the OP is in. It seems Que is offering plans for them only.

Adamich

IMG_0238.png

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Adamich   If you want to pay $6 less at 4G speed for the same plan, then yes.

@Chalupa_Batman   That's not the one available to current customers and OP is asking about.

edit:  @Adamich   You won't be getting anymore old legacy rewards of loyalty/autopay.  You now will receive points of 5% for any payments and 10 points annually.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Adamich 

Currently that $19 plan is for new customers only. As I look now, all of the three lower priced plans are all new activations only. You could always wait till next week to see what the newest offer is? It might be available for existing customers. You never know.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1716147047240.png

Need Help? Let's chat.