cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone wont turn back on after payment

myleslake
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • Public didn't tell me my payment failed and just cut me off. I made a payment with a voucher on the phone and it went through because they told me my balance. My phone wont turn back on. When I phone it says I need to make a payment. I can't access my billing on self serve because I'm stuck on the page for activating a new phone number. There isn't a drop down menu and I'm stuck on the choose your sim card page. I used a payment voucher because I can't access billing to change my payment method. Thanks.
5 REPLIES 5

HI @myleslake 

if you can load the voucher into it and had no error, you are good

call *611 back and it should tell you either you have the money just there in Available funds, or your account is now active (which means the fund was used)

And if fund just in Available Funds, wait 5 mins and try reboot and check

If same,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

myleslake

London Drugs

myleslake

I made a payment with a voucher using 611 it went through because it updated my balance, when I phone 611 it says I need to make a payment.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@myleslake  Did you try rebooting the phone after making payment ? Also note some vouchers take 24 hours after purchase to use . Where did you get the voucher from 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @myleslake  you don't really mean your phone not on, you just mean your have no service?

If you see the activate new number screen, your login has problem,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Or you can also buy a voucher from Shopper Drugs mart and load the voucher using *611 on your phone , that will at least get your service back first

Need Help? Let's chat.