cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone suspended

Debi1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Today I got a notification saying that I had 10 minutes left on my phone. Then the phone just stopped working. I got the text yesterday verified that my account was paid. I am using my wife's phone. Can I get a Moderator's help? 

4 REPLIES 4

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you are on $15 plan you have 100 outgoing minutes. When used your service will just stop and you have to wait for next renewal to get same allotment of minutes. Same with data; after using 250MB, Internet will just stop.

If you need more outgoing minutes consider 500 minutes add-on for $5 (1 cent/minute) or upgrade plan to $25 where everything expect data is unlimited.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Debi1 wrote:

Today I got a notification saying that I had 10 minutes left on my phone. Then the phone just stopped working. I got the text yesterday verified that my account was paid. I am using my wife's phone. Can I get a Moderator's help? 

@Debi1  - assuming you are on a limited minute plan....what does it say in the Overview section of the Self Serve account, this area:

esjliv_0-1601935725902.png

If you see the minutes line item than you should be able to use your calling out feature. 

Troubleshooting:

Try rebooting your phone, toggle into/out of airplane mode, or perform a reset of your network settings.

Remember checking voicemail from the device will use your outgoing minutes from the inmarket $15 plan; so try calling the phone number from a landline, voip #, or other cell phone to check voicemail. You will need the voicemail PIN to access it, but this way no minutes are used from the plan.

If you don't see the minute line item, you are out minutes and the $5 - 500 minute Canada Wide Calling addon is a great feature, as it stays on your account until all used up.

If you are on a unlimited calling plan, and you cannot call out, your account is Active, try theTroubleshooting above still.

And see if that improves things.

If still issues, as CSA to check the account. Methods to reach them here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Debi1 

Do your other services work? Incoming calling? Texts? Data? Log in to your self serve account. Do you see your minute counter at the bottom left of your overview page?

You likely used all your minutes up unless your minute counter didn't reset upon renewal. Check your daily usage pages to see how many outgoing minutes you have used since renewal. If your minute counter didn't reset you can contact customer support to have them reset it.

Otherwise purchase the $5/500min add on to supplement your minutes on your $15 plan. Add ons are one time purchases (other than US roaming) do not expire rolling over every 30 days until completely consumed.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Debi1   When you login to My Account, is it showing your plan Suspended?

So, you cannot dial out or receiving incoming calls?

You said only 10 minutes left, are you on the $15 plan?

You confirmed on My Account's Transaction History that the account was paid?  Did you account showing the next due date is 30 days later ?  did My Account showing the counter reset?

If the account is not suspended and counter reset, it might your phone settings?

if your account was indeed paid but account still suspended, then yes, you might want to engage PM Support to confirm:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.