cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to pay bill

rosiep
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Payment due tomorrow, when I put in my amount it tells me I have sufficient balance.  I need to top it up but it won't let me!!  it says I have a balance of $1.00....help!!!!

6 REPLIES 6

rosiep
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

went to try again, it went through but only part of the amount, maybe they were reward points.  Then tried again and was able to top up to full amount.  It never did allow me to type in the amount when I clicked on that, only amount due .  well it worked so thank you!!😀

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@rosiep 

Are you possibly seeing the dreaded renewal messaging on your self-serve landing page which leaves some wondering if their account/service is going to be suspended?

If so, it's your account going through the "normal" renewal process, the evening prior to renewal.

If you have a valid payment card registered for auto-pay, you need not try to add funds to your account to cover your upcoming renewal.

If you don't have auto-pay enabled, after adding the funds, try logging out of your self-serve, waiting a bit, clearing cache and cookies, then log back in to see if the Available Funds have increased in value.   You could also check the payment card you're using to see if you can see the 'pending' amount of the transactions you're trying to process. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@rosiep  "when I put in my amount it tells me I have sufficient balance."

Perhaps you have rewards that will be applied during renewal to make up the balance?  Login to My Rewards to see. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@rosiep 

Clear your browser cache/history and then go incognito. On the payment screen choose other in the drop down menu and enter the amount of your plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.