cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone service not working

Ashton11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can someone please help. I've tried all the tricks I've read of the community pages and none have worked. Today was my renewal for my phone. For the past few months, my autopay hasn't been working. I've had to manually go in and add the funds to the account. Today though, even that isn't working. It is saying my account is suspended for non-payment. When I try to add the funds by clicking "pay amount due" it shows as $0 owed and tells me I already have enough funds. My plan is $50. My balance is $5 from autopay and rewards. 

I tried adding the $1. It worked, it took that from my account and showed as a credit but it still won't push through $50 through.

I also tried putting my phone into lost mode, setting the phone and reactivating it but still nothing.

How can I make my phone work its driving me crazy not being able to figure this out or contact anyone who can help.

8 REPLIES 8

Ashton11

I dont know how I got it to work. I signed back in trying to use incognito and it finally showed the balance owing, I clicked pay amount due and it finally worked.

This is a reoccurring problem each month for auto pay. It seems to get more difficult to get the payment to go through. I will contact support.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Ashton11 

Did you resolve your issue? If you added enough funds to your account balance to equal or exceed your $50 plan amount and it's sitting in your available funds then now go to the plans or usage page and click on lost/stolen. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your plan should automatically reactivate. Log out and reboot.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Ashton11   If this has been happening for a few months and you have a valid payment card and autopay is still failing, then I would definitely ask customer support to take a look at your account.  Maybe it needs to be re-provisioned or something else is awry. 

Here's couple of links, first try the chatbot here:   https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Try CS_Agent if unable to submit a ticket via chatbot here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If you see the Reactivate option (overview page) you might be able to push the payment through by clicking it a few times.   Make sure you clear your browser cache/cookies and use privacy/incognito mode each time you log into your account too.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Other is the way to go. The way to avoid the headache going forward is adding funds a day or 2 before renewal that will cover the renewal

You said it took the $1. So go back and use the other option like you did the $1 to add another $44. Or might be just as easy to just do $50 leaving you with a balance for next time. Don't use amount due.

Ashton11

What do you mean? I'm unable to pay for my plan. Whether I try with amount due or other. It added the other but won't accept it as a payment.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Ashton11 

Clear your browser cache/history and go incognito. Try chrome or edge. In the payment tab, choose “other” from the drop down menu and enter the amount of your plan.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The amount due option is driving you crazy. Use the other amount option instead.

Need Help? Let's chat.