cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texts not sending and no customer service?

Jackie63
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello all! I am a new customer, i just recently joined on Friday. I have not received a text message since my service supposedly was connected (telephone calls are working just fine)… I never received the confirmation to my secondary phone number either. Someone please help? Does this company have no help desk? 

7 REPLIES 7

I presume texting worked previously on your device with another carrier? (if you had service elsewhere before coming here ...)

If you are using a physical SIM card (and not an e-SIM), try the Public Mobile SIM card in another device to see if all services work with that other device.

Otherwise, you may need to contact customer support to have them look into the issue.   Especially wherein you advise that calling (in and out) , and presumably data works.

Jackie63

I mean both. I received the email confirmation but I had been asked to give a secondary phone number for a 6digit code that I never received. I have not received text messages from any of my contacts, and my contacts are not receiving text messages that I send to them. 

Jackie63

That is correct! 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

To also confirm, @Jackie63 , you do mean SMS messages and not iMessage or some other RCS service, correct?

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Jackie63  Do you mean you can't receive text messages from anybody at all, or just a confirmation text from Public Mobile?  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Jackie63 

hopefully customer service options is something you investigated before joining up here

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jackie63 - If everything seems to work normally (SIM card from old provider does not work) you are good to go. I never received a welcome text but my service started working.

If you want to contact Public Mobile, you can here:

Submit a ticket via Chatbot:

⚠️ Public Mobile is Experiencing longer support wait times currently! Do Not Reply back to CS_Agent after submitting your ticket unless you solved it! Click here to bring up the Article!   ⚠️  

fixin1_0-1716849521789.png

If you just want it quick and easy, here it is:

⬇️  Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work correctly OR you don’t have access to Log In, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for one of the agents responding back to you because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your community mailbox by clicking this link here: Mailbox

Need Help? Let's chat.