cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal phone number in TAG

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The 'more the merrier' thread by @J_PM has a tag with a phone number.

Is this deliberate or it needs to be replaced with xxx-xxx-xxxx?

49 REPLIES 49

@softech wrote:

I think only the person who add the tag (in the test, that would be @esjliv ) can remove the tag

So, if someone tagged me with some "not so friendly" tags, I don't think i can do anything

@softech  bummer, or is it....? 🤔

LOL

'Tags' take 'em or leave 'em?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@darlicious wrote:

@Yummy 

I use tags either on my own posts that I may copy and paste so I don't have to type out the same info all over again or on others for easy reference. I generally have my own unique code words so that a common word like autopay won't bring up a slew of posts.

@darlicious I liked your idea so much I tagged it for myself with a fudgesicle.  🤣

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

I think only the person who add the tag (in the test, that would be @esjliv ) can remove the tag

So, if someone tagged me with some "not so friendly" tags, I don't think i can do anything

pkaraa

@esjliv wrote:

@pkaraa  - oh my, well that is a mess.

Can you remove the TAG I just added to your post with the screen shot? Let's test it...

No I cant remove this tag on my post. 

pkaraa

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@esjliv sorry we don't have that ability

See that is exactly I was talking about. Now it is not (thankfully) but it can be used inappropriately by someone. 

@esjliv wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@esjliv wrote:

@pkaraa 

Now in My Profile I have the tag listed I just added to your post.

esjliv_0-1639438320717.png

I think only I can remove it, or likely a Public Mobile agent...hopefully some Oracles can do this, that would be handy...

@computergeek541 @Dunkman @Luddite @ShawnC13  - do any of you or other Oracles have the ability to remove or edit Tags?

@ShawnC13  - thanks.

I could see this being an issue, if someone was to be umm... a bad member, and could tag whatever they wanted onto someone else's post. 

Has this ever been an issue before?

EDIT: just tagged you on your last post. What happened on your end? Did you get a notification?

No only notifications if I am tagged in the actual post

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@softech 

Yes and I see despite being reported pm has chosen to absolutely nothing about it. Funny how one member can easily get another banned but this other member remains untouched. Ironic.

@esjliv wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@esjliv wrote:

@pkaraa 

I think only I can remove it, or likely a Public Mobile agent...hopefully some Oracles can do this, that would be handy...

@computergeek541 @Dunkman @Luddite @ShawnC13  - do any of you or other Oracles have the ability to remove or edit Tags?

@ShawnC13  - thanks.

I could see this being an issue, if someone was to be umm... a bad member, and could tag whatever they wanted onto someone else's post. 

It happens, i found a particular user doesn't like another one and keep tagging "interesting" things on the person's posts

@esjliv 

Yes a member has already done this to another member.

@Yummy 

I use tags either on my own posts that I may copy and paste so I don't have to type out the same info all over again or on others for easy reference. I generally have my own unique code words so that a common word like autopay won't bring up a slew of posts.

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@esjliv wrote:

@pkaraa 

@ShawnC13  - thanks.

EDIT: just tagged you on your last post. What happened on your end? Did you get a notification?

@esjliv wrote:

@pkaraa 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Excuse my ignorance but what is the purpose of Tags?

I do not want to try not to screw up something...

@pkaraa 

@pkaraa wrote:
esjliv_0-1639438097104.png

I m talking about this. If an official is tagged, can they change the tags or they cant?

@pkaraa  - oh my, well that is a mess.

I wonder if any Oracles can get rid of that.

Can you remove the TAG I just added to your post with the screen shot? Let's test it...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pkaraa 

you need to contact Jade_S by Private Messages, to she can remove it.

or same person who add tags can remove the tag..

pkaraa

pkaraa_0-1639433700754.png

I m talking about this. If an official is tagged, can they change the tags or they cant?

Edit by mimmo removed self solution

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@pkaraa wrote:

The 'more the merrier' thread by @J_PM has a tag with a phone number.

Is this deliberate or it needs to be replaced with xxx-xxx-xxxx?

Someone has used the tags to post a question instead of starting a proper topic.

Definitely needs to be edited by CS or a mod.

•  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

it was tagged by someone user here.. not tagged by Jade

you can always add tags to other's posts.. 

(anyone can tell who how to check who tagged ?  that I dunno)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pkaraa : Do you mean like a username appears to be a phone number? It happens.

Edit: I see now. Either that user or someone with the company can change it.

Need Help? Let's chat.