cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment issue

seanraymillette
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone so on Jan 31st 43$ came out of my account on my cibc app. Now i have no service and it says on my Public Mobile Account Overview that i have till Feb 28th to pay 40$. Thank you for the help, dont really want to pay twice and would really like to be able to use my phone since i paid for it lol lol

16 REPLIES 16

Thanks @Luddite   .. will do so. 

and as @darlicious said, it sounds like there has been more Autopay failure last couple days.... 

@darlicious @softech  The number of payment failures that suspend service is ridiculous. I'm all for helping members troubleshoot and attempt workarounds to revive service, but think their first step should be opening a ticket. That can be followed with all the workarounds we can devise.

Seems rather pointless to "spare" the CSAs, frustrate a customer who has alread paid, or has autopay, only to finally say "guess you will need to contact the CSAs".

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @seanraymillette 

Check the status of service outages Status

try SIM in other device.

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@seanraymillette  

you tried to use the sim on another phone?

where you brought your phone?  check if blacklisted.  Or broken phone?

Rumham

Best of luck

Anonymous
Not applicable

@seanraymillette : Have a look at devicecheck.ca just to make sure.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@seanraymillette 

Are you without all services? Calls? Texts? Mobile data? If you switch to the 3G network only from the autoconnect setting of 4G LTE/3G/2G does it make a difference?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@seanraymillette 

Can you check your transaction history and just confirm that your 30 DAY PLAN.....$10 charge and your 5GB AT 3G SPEED.....$30 charge from January 31st is showing as debits in your account balance? I am sure they are which leads to a device or service issue. Where are you located? What is your make and model of phone? thx

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

@seanraymillette   Ok, the account is in good .  It is now an issue with the SIM or device.

What is showing on the phone status bar?  Do you see it connected to PM network? Any error like "No Network", "Sim not provisioned", "No SIM"  ?

any chance you have a 2nd phone to put the PM SIM into it to test ?

seanraymillette

Yup says active on my account 

@seanraymillette  Then just want to confirm , is My Account showing your Account Status as Suspended or Active?

seanraymillette

Nope i linked my visa debit card so i dont have to worry about any issues or forgetting lol

@seanraymillette   curious, you didn't try to reverse a Koodo charge on your credit card , did you? (sorry to ask that, sometimes PM charges show up as Koodo and some customers, unaware of the close tie between Koodo and PM,  declined the charge and their service got disconnected) 

seanraymillette

No service since sometime around 3pm its now 9:22. Need it for the rides to work as i drive on a dangerous trail. Ive restarted my phone and reset the service in my settings. Thats when i logged in and noticed that my last payment must not of registered.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@seanraymillette  Can you login to My Account and confirm your account status and see if it shows Active or Suspended.

Also, please check what amount showing as Available Fund on My Account, $0? $40? or other amount

Lastly, check Transaction History and see if there are any entries from last week of January

If you don't mind, kindly post some screenshots of the transactions history (if there are any entries since end of January) and maybe we can try to understand and suggest what to do from there.

@seanraymillette wrote:

Hi everyone so on Jan 31st 43$ came out of my account on my cibc app. Now i have no service and it says on my Public Mobile Account Overview that i have till Feb 28th to pay 40$. Thank you for the help, dont really want to pay twice and would really like to be able to use my phone since i paid for it lol lol

Does your plan status also say active?  Sometinmes, there are sporadic network issues. First the obvious: Restarting your phone might speed up your phone service working again after your device reconnects.  How long has the service not been working?

Need Help? Let's chat.