paid 2 timesin feburary

claytonanderson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You charged me two times in feburary

6 REPLIES 6

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@claytonanderson 

This is a public Community forum and there are no PM staff here to get back to you. You need to contact them direct through private messaging on top of this page.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@claytonanderson 

Did you get an error code when activating at the payment page and start your activation over? Or did you activate in store? Either way submit a copy of your credit card statement showing the two charges so the CSA can track down the extra charge if it isnt already sitting as a credit in your self serve accounts balance.

Refunds can take up to 30 days to process. The quickest way to resolve the extra payment charge is to have it credited to your account so it can be used for your next renewal.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@claytonanderson wrote:

You charged me two times in feburary

Where do you see double charge - on your PM account or on your credit card?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@claytonanderson   you confirm on your Credit card they are both real charge and not one pending one real?

And did you login to My Account, Transaction history and how many charges it shows there?

Is this you first renewal since joining?  If so, do you recall any issue when you first joined and you have to re-attempt activation a second time?  I wonder if you have you created multiple accounts by accident

But no worry, open a ticket with PM Support and have them investigate

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@claytonanderson , check your self serve account.  Do you see a fund balance for the second payment.  If so, you can leave it in the account and it will be used to pay for the next renewal.  

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @claytonanderson 

Edit: Sometimes multiple pending charges will show during activations or renewals, but when the payment is cleared, the incorrect amounts disappear and then the real one remains.

on your Credit card is show two charges then get in touch with  Customer Support Agent (publicmobile.ca)

CSA Hours Of Operation (publicmobile.ca)

Verify your identity (publicmobile.ca)

Need Help? Let's chat.