cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Method

PM21FH
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I try to pay my amount du but the payment process won't go through. I checked with my bank and everything was fine. So I went and check out on the community if there was a similar issue that has been resolved and read that Public Mobile does block credit cards. Please resolve this issue because I checked everything on my end and there is no problem or funds that isn't available. 

34 REPLIES 34

@Tigermars did you make a manual payment and reactivate the service?

PM21FH

Edit what? I can see your level of support is lacking and your efforts toward my issues isn't active. Instead you choose to voluntarily mock me instead of trying so please @softdumb find an alternative in helping your clients instead thanking me sarcastically 

@PM21FH   Kindly review the Community Guideline before posting

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Community-Terms-of-Service-amp-New-Comm...

You can however, go back to your message, click Edit Reply and remove any inappropriate content from your earlier reply

E-Comm-EditMessage.jpg

Thanks for respecting your fellow Community members

@PM21FH wrote:

Really professional, I see you guys do want to help your clients. 

thanks and I will take it as a complement  🙂

PM21FH

Really professional, I see you guys do want to help your clients. 

@PM21FH   PM support is all online.

It count be tough to open different tickets and keep validate yourself via messaging back and forth.  It's true we save a buck or two using a different support model.  But if you think it is too much trouble, consider going Koodo or other Tier 2 provider.  They provides full service like Tier 1 providers and usually slightly cheaper.  

Godspeed @PM21FH 

PM21FH

If this problem persist I'll change the carrier. Because I can't keep doing this, its the 3rd time this technical issue happen.

@PM21FH   not sure what is the problem they ask those?

PM21FH

Okay, I sent them all the informations they needed after receiving this!

-------

Dear PM21FH

Thank you for verifying the information

I checked the notes in your account and I found that the credit card got declined

I need you to provide the following information so I can submit a request to the Financial department

Credit Card Number      ************5426

Important Note: only entre the last 4 credit card numbers.

Full Name on Credit Card

Toll Free Number on back of card

Country where credit card was issued

Financial Institution

Address where credit card statement is mailed

I look forward to getting your answer so I can continue to assist you

Sincerely,

Jorge_M

Public Mobile Customer Support Agent

@PM21FH wrote:

I have access to my self serve account, I can get all the informations I could from there its just I'm not used to all this since I usually just pay each month the amount due

@PM21FH   PM is all online, and I don't think they kept any of your information that is not current on My Account.  So, it is normal they ask you these questions before they reset the PIN for you

PM21FH

I have access to my self serve account, I can get all the informations I could from there its just I'm not used to all this since I usually just pay each month the amount due

@PM21FH wrote:

Thank you for contacting me again 

If you did not create it, please verify the following items

* Amount and date of last payment

*  Account number

* Last add-on purchased and the date

* Email address

Sincerely,

Jorge_M

--------

this is what I keep getting, nobody messaged me to help.. This customer service should really have a phone number to contact help because this is taking so much time and the problem still hasn't been resolved

@PM21FH   this is normal.

Answer as many as you can. It's ok not to answer them all,  but of course they might send you couple more questions after.  Again, this is good.  You rather them confirm your identity rather than they don't confirm and just reset the password.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

These are verifications questions to make sure that it is the rightful owner of the account. Any phone company would have this process if you forgot your login info. 

PM21FH

Thank you for contacting me again 

If you did not create it, please verify the following items

* Amount and date of last payment

*  Account number

* Last add-on purchased and the date

* Email address

Sincerely,

Jorge_M

--------

this is what I keep getting, nobody messaged me to help.. This customer service should really have a phone number to contact help because this is taking so much time and the problem still hasn't been resolved

@PM21FH wrote:

I didn't wait an hour yet but I reached out by private message since none of the other steps above worked out, please help me fix this technical issue. Thank you!

@PM21FH I see now you have a few posts about experiencing some issues.

Please know that you are posting in an area on the community where we are all customers and members like you here.

Only Customer Support (CSA) has access to your account and are public mobile representatives, @dabr has provided methods to contact CSA in their post.

@PM21FH   if you decide to go with voucher as suggested, buy vouchers from Shoppers Drug Mart or 7/11 or Shell, their vouchers can be used immediately (some vouchers have a wait time)

PM21FH

Ok I think you are absolutely right. I panicked but the line is still working but I don't receive message texts. I'll wait until tomorrow to see if its actually the time they need to process to re-new since I was with auto pay. Its just I deleted my method of payment to try input again but it couldn't so I'm left with no payment method but the same issue persist. 

@PM21FH wrote:

Please I would want to reset, send me the link to PM an agent so I can do this 

@PM21FH 

To reset pin:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Reset PIN", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

PM21FH

Please I would want to reset, send me the link to PM an agent so I can do this 

@PM21FH @Tigermars 

All support is online through messaging with pubic mobile. Sorry, no number to call.

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew.

So, if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

Add Funds, manually, to your owing amount or more, through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered), then select to reactivate/resume services if it does not automatically do so.

If your plan still does not reactivate / resume and it shows $0 owing, try adding a $1 top-up payment. 

Or try

1. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  2. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  3. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  4. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  5. Log off your account. Log back in. Reboot your phone.

If this was an Autopay failure, I would let the Customer Support Agents (CSA) know.

Methods to contact the Customer Support Agents (CSA): https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You could purchase a voucher and use 611 to get your plan reactivated and that will give you service and buy you time to sort out the cc issue with a CSA 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

There is no phone line for the many reasons people have stated in various threads. With that said a CSA can usually resolve it or at very least contact you the same day to investigate and get it fixed for you. Have you opened a ticket or sent a private message to CS_Agent? 

@PM21FH wrote:

Where can I make my 4 digits pin or where can I find it using the self serve public mobile?

@PM21FH   the 4 digit pins would have setup from the beginning when you join.  You might have a text from the very beginning about the PIN.  

If not, you will have to open ticket with PM for them to reset

PM21FH

Where can I make my 4 digits pin or where can I find it using the self serve public mobile?

@PM21FH  you were not using Amount Due option , right?  Amount Due usually give trouble, use the "Other (enter the desired payment amount)" option instead

if that still fails, open a ticket with PM Support and they can check if it is credit card issue or they can try to process the payment for you

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

PM21FH

I already tried manually even though it charges taxes and it still failed to process payment as it kept

D67D43C7-822C-4008-98BA-B368AFD46796.jpeg

telling me that my card wasn't charges

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@PM21FH    If you sent a private message to CS_Agent using the link I provided, all you can do now is to wait.  Their response will appear in the message inbox top right of your screen next to your avatar.  Right now you're posting on the community forum where other customers are responding so don't post any personal info here and only share that with PM's CSA's.  Good luck.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@PM21FH   Autopay will fail sometime

Login to My Account and make a manual payment.  Go to Payment page, One -time payment.  Use the option "Other (enter the desired payment amount)" and manually enter the payment.   and submit the payment that way

PM21FH

I didn't wait an hour yet but I reached out by private message since none of the other steps above worked out, please help me fix this technical issue. Thank you!

Need Help? Let's chat.