cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Method

PM21FH
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I try to pay my amount du but the payment process won't go through. I checked with my bank and everything was fine. So I went and check out on the community if there was a similar issue that has been resolved and read that Public Mobile does block credit cards. Please resolve this issue because I checked everything on my end and there is no problem or funds that isn't available. 

34 REPLIES 34

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@PM21FH   First clear your browser cache/cookies and use incognito/privacy mode before retrying.  

Your CC may be blocked due to too many attempts to add it so might have to wait an hour before retrying.  If you have another CC or even Debit Visa/MC, you could try adding one of those cards instead.   Make sure the name and address is exactly as it appears on your CC statement and no spaces for postal code. 

If you need to make a payment urgently, purchase a voucher from a retailer like Canadian Tire, London Drugs or SDM or even a gas station and load the funds by dialing 611 on your phone.  You can also get a voucher from recharge.com but there is a fee charged for the convenience but it'll give you extra time to sort out the issue with your CC.

All customer support is done via messaging either through chatbot or private messaging.  Here's a link to chatbot if you wish to submit a ticket:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

If unable to submit a ticket then send a private message to CS_Agent:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Tigermars
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Mine too, same issues.

PM21FH

Is there a phone number I can contact to get support directly from public mobile because I can't wait days for my plan to reactivate when there is no issues on my end. Please provide the number to contact the support line! It's been dysfunctional ever since the morning

PM21FH

‎PLEASE READ THIS****

05-15-2018 09:18 PM - edited ‎01-05-2022 04:47 AM

I am trying to register and pay with my credit card, but Public Mobile is not accepting it.

Message is : Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed.

This might be due to my address being an apartment and Public Mobile is checking every line of the address instead of only number and postal code as everyone else. I contacted my VISA to ask exactly how they registered my address. Also, VISA confirmed to me that VISA is not the one blocking the card, it is Public Mobile.

Is there a phone number I can call to give my number to custumer service?

There is always issues with Public Mobile, I am getting dissapointed...

Thanks

----------------------------------------

This was posted by

I'm having this exact issue, please help solve this technical problem!

Need Help? Let's chat.