Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Promo For new Activation Line

يشم
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

why all plans ( To Expensive ) !

17 REPLIES 17

@يشم 

It is just a suggestion that all and you don’t have to tell them you only have 100 minutes. You can still call your friends and family but once you reach the 100 minutes…your call will be cut off and you need to purchase Add-on minutes.

Pricing of PM is one of the lowest priced carriers in Canada.

You might want to check out all carrier pricing by entering the amount of minute calling, texting and data you wish and it will give you pricing in your area:

https://www.planhub.ca/ 

يشم

but it's not nice to send a text SMS to anyone to told them give a call i have a 100 minutes my limit.

يشم

but for unlimited call out and incomingcall much better to not pay $5 for 500 minutes for add-on.

i wish public mobile company do lower pricing for all plans or ro bring for 12 month plan for one time payment is better.

@يشم 

Depending how much talk you are looking for. The $15 plan will give you 100 minutes of outgoing time but incoming is unlimited and unlimited texting.

I've suggested to members to text their friends to call them under the unlimited incoming calls to reduce your outgoing 100 minute usage.

With the $15 plans' limited outgoing, just get people to call you back if they have unlimited minutes.

If you don't have an account here yet then you would be on the points system. Not the dollar system. You would have to pay full fare each 30 days or convert earned points on occasion. But the "bill" doesn't get reduced by the points system.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@يشم   You only need Talk and Text and think all plans are expensive and you don't need much data,  then go with the $15 one.  It is the cheapest one in the market now.  It only gives you 100 outgoing min talk time (unlimited incoming)  buy you can pay $5 for 500 minutes add-on.  The add-on has no expiry, so it is good to be there a backup

Sorry, no other promotion now especially  that you don't need data bonus.  Get a friend referral code to save $10 one time.  it is a one time saving , but better than none  🙂

Also, participate in this Community and help other to get Community reward to save a bit on your bill.   Referral friends to join and you save $1/cycle  for each friend you referred and stay here.  This is a steady saving and you can make the "expensive" plan a lot cheaper that way

يشم

that store has a awesome deal but for one month not all time of the service,

but i will keep it in my mind thanks.

يشم

not looking for bonus data, need Talk + Text.

يشم

for other company freedommobile has Talk + Text

Talk: Unlimited
Unlimited Canada-wide calling
Unlimited incoming calls

Text: Unlimited
Unlimited global text, picture, and video messaging

for payment one time 12 month is cost $99/year plas tax, but i'm not try it before for that company 

and why public mobile not have like deal,

for Telus has 

Talk + Text for $100 / 365 days
Talk / 400 anytime local minutes

Text / 400 incoming/ outgoing SMS and MMS
but is not worth they are has a limit

all companies is To Expensive, confounded.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

As long as you cna find an active link or a website that shows these data bonuses a CSA has said they will be honoured.

Taking the extra data into account you'd be hard pressed to find cheaper plans with  comparable features.

I guess a free VoIP app if you are looking to really go lean on your phone needs 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@يشم 

Gee I wonder how to type your name for it to appear in the pop up box to tag you if you are not already in the thread?

Anyways the best promotion currently would be to order an activation bundle from CCS which gives you a free sim card (msrp=$10) and 30% off your first month $25 - $7.50=$17.50+tax w/free shipping via Canada Post in about 5 business days or less depending on your location or free pick up in Mississauga. You can save $10 (sim card)+$7.50 (30%)+$10 (referral credit)+$10(×12 plan data bonus)=$37.50 off your activation/plan+11 more months of 2gb of extra plan data ($110) -see below-

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/saving-plans/products/1st-month-savings-with-public-pre...

You can qualify for the 2gb of bonus recurring plan data by using 12MONTHS2GB when you have CCS activate your sim card after you recieve it. It can be used for any $25+ plan activated in store or online. If you want a larger data plan then you would be better off just buying a $2.99 pm sim card from CCS and activating online yourself and adding 2GBBONUS in the promo code box for any $35+ plan and recieve 2gb of bonus recurring plan data for as long as you stay on a plan on or above the $35 plan threshold.

Use a friend or family member's referral code for an additional bonus $10 referral credit. If you don't have a referral code you may strike up a friendship with any community member and private message them to ask for their referral code. Anyone who sends you an unsolicited referral code is not your friend....rather they are breaking the rules and should be reported but that's up to you.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@يشم 

Looks like PM still have the 2gb for 12 months going on too with a minimum of a $25/month plan. Same requirement with entering your email address.

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/pd2-5413877902?cmp=SOC_Public-PM-PF-Conversion-Always-On-BH-2022-FY&ci... 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@يشم 

PM currently have an ad on Facebook for 2gb data bonus with a minimum $35 plan but you need to enter your email address and wait for a reply back from PM. 
Then use the promo code 2GBBONUS, it doesn’t state the duration of this bonus so I assume as long as you are with PM. You get the monthly bonus.

So you will get a total of 5gb for a $35/month plan with AutoPay.

Here is the link;

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/pd2-5413877902?cmp=SOC_Public-PM-PF-Conversion-Always-On-BH-2022-FY&ci... 

You can also get a one time $10 credit on your 2nd bill if you use a referral code. All members here will have a code if you ask! 😉

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@يشم 

check out phone box. they have awesome plans!

https://gophonebox.com/en/Plans/Plan

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

There's apparently a promo for 2gb of extra data for a while but that doesn't reduce the price. Just adds more data. 12MONTHS2GB

Don't forget to use a referral code at the same time to get a $10 credit.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@يشم 

Can you provide a comparative shop to back up your statement, please?

There are no new customer promotions being offered by Public Mobile that will make the plan less expensive.  You could try to see if there is a bonus for extra data available, but unfortunately, the prices of the acutal plans are as listed at publicmobile.ca.

Need Help? Let's chat.