cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of data need to purchase and add on

markmac9999
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I purchase an ad on does it recur in the following month or is it a one time purchase

6 REPLIES 6

This place and their sister Koodo are the only big-3-families providers that do this. It's excellent for low usage people. It's then also good for acting like an overage bucket.

markmac9999

Wow that's what I did bonus I didn't realize they rolled over tover to the next month you actually get to use what you pay for what a novel idea

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@markmac9999 

All add ons are one time purchases that do not expire and roll over every 30 days until completely consumed with the exception of 10-day US roaming add-ons that expire 240 hours after purchase.

@markmac9999   any payment on the account, whether for renewal or add-on purchase, the system will first take money off the Available Fund on your My Account.  if not enough, then it will turn to use the credit card on the system. 

if you want to use voucher for your purchase (and renewal), get the voucher from store, then load it to My Account. The fund will then show up as Available Fund

markmac9999

Thanks, do they take it from money that I may have  As a credit on my account or do they go to the credit card

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@markmac9999 , add-ons are one time purchases and not recurring.  

Need Help? Let's chat.