cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account login page doesnt work, its static and just shows telus in address can this be fixed?

Bonet
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

1887C254-FC40-4847-A0A6-0A288698CE6E.png

 in all browsers on my phone the login shows as above and after logging in just loads this page again.   It seems to be since telus took over. please fix this so i can manage my account on my phone.  

18 REPLIES 18

Bonet

434C3ADD-02AC-408C-9056-E1828B138AE2.png

16CA4CEF-1328-4946-8ED3-B2C462D6FC3B.png

 in opera i can switch to desktop mode shown but clickkng on login i get the same jumbled login form.  

@Bonet yes, there should be no difference with wifi or mobile data.  It is likely a page rendering issue.    Not sure why the other member asked 

Bonet

pardon?  using data or a wifi connection has same result.  

Bonet

tired these and nothing 

Bonet

i have also tired my browser settings and requesting the desktop site.  still shows the same.  

Bonet

i did try this and still issues. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Bonet , the self serve redesign was fairly recent.  Interestingly the redesign was intended to make the self serve more mobile friendly.  Perhaps try using incognito mode on your mobile browser and see if that resolves the problem.  

Bonet

cleared cache.  and incognito mode. as well as private mode same result.  

EFB0286E-8EE8-4AD3-8286-F1EE68DC8431.png

Bonet

chrome.  google.  safari.  i had other ones downloaded but it all shows the same.  as u see the links are even behind the input fields.   thats beyond a browser issue.  

Bonet

yes it works on the computer.  no problem.  

chrome, and safari. on ios  it worked when i first signed up.  now it doesnt since maybe june.  its getting frustrating since i like to purchase more data at times i really need it on the go.  

@Bonet wrote:

every browser is the same on my mobile. and i dont want to have to use my laptop since majority of the time i dont have it with me hence needing it on my phone.  

@Bonet   At least try once on the computer to confirm if it works there

And to confirm, which browser you have tested on?

Bonet

the page doesnt continue to the my account overview page it just refreshes to this one.  

@Bonet wrote:

nope! its that it doesnt go to my account page after logging in and appears jumbled.  see the photo.  

It could be a browser rendering issue. 

What browser are you currently using ?Try a different one, maybe Chrome ?

Bonet

every browser is the same on my mobile. and i dont want to have to use my laptop since majority of the time i dont have it with me hence needing it on my phone.  

Bonet

nope! its that it doesnt go to my account page after logging in and appears jumbled.  see the photo.  

@Bonet wrote:

 in all browsers on my phone the login shows as above and after logging in just loads this page again.   It seems to be since telus took over. please fix this so i can manage my account on my phone.  

Telus purchased Public Mobile serveral years ago. Is your concern that it says Telus instead of Public Mobile?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Bonet , that is actually the correct URL.  Things changed ever since the self serve portal redesign.  

Need Help? Let's chat.