cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On hold?

Croft
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am on auto pay. If you (Public Mobile) cannot take your auto payment on time, that is not my fault and you do not put me on hd or suspend my account. Pay youtself! The money is there waiting for you! Thas is NOT the kind of service we deserve and expect!

6 REPLIES 6

Croft

I understand the situation Handy1 and I apologist if it sounds like I blame you as I do not! I do hope that someone in charge reads these complaints and fixes the problem! I have always had an issue that PM management manages to insulate themselves from their customers with layers of unpaid volunteers like yourself.

Croft

That was not the issue and they got around to taking the payment the same day as they sent the email.

@Croft  I agree with you also note I’m just a customer like you .myself have gotten this error message on my renewal day before too so it’s not uncommon around here unfortunately. What matters thou is that your services still work and you don’t have to take any further action 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Croft 

I haven’t had any issues for the last 3 years except when my CC is to expire. You might want to check the registered CC expiry date.

Croft

Everything is working now but I don't know if there was a break in my service overnight and I had a bit of a panic when I got the email saying I had not paid my bill but my credit card website showed the money had been taken out. I like the auto pay but I certainly trust and expect that Public Mobile will not take the payment and then cut off my service for no payment. This is what the notice said, that, "Your service has been put on hold while we await your payment". This is totally unacceptable.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Croft   If services still work just ignore , seems to be system wide glitch . Many customers getting same error message 

Need Help? Let's chat.