cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account placed on Hold?

SophPG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been set-up with automatic payments monthly renewal for years now with pub mobile, no issues.

I received an email 2 days ago stating that "RESTORE YOUR SERVICE - your account has been placed on hold due to an unresolved issue with your payment. Set-up pre-authorized payments in order to avoid account being paused..." Very weird as my phone  is still working, without issues.

I wasn't sure if this was a spam email, so I logged into my account (didn't use the link provided in the email that looks legit). My account looks good, no outstanding payment, so I ignored the email. Then today, I got a text from Pub Mobile stating the same thing ("that my account is on hold because of a payment issue..."). 

Logged into my account again. My account still looks good, no outstanding payment. Checked my cc account - and the Pub Mobile charges definitely went through Aug 5th as usual. My account also has a green box in the payment section stating "You are currently subscribed! Don’t worry about interruptions in your service when you have your subscription on. Your next subscription will renew Sept 4th".

Am I missing something? These texts and emails look legit from Pub Mobile, like all the other emails or texts I've ever received from Pub Mobile over the last few years. My phone is also still working well, even though the email and text say my service has been "put on hold".

5 REPLIES 5

SophPG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Oh good! Thank-you so much for confirming this! Much appreicated!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@SophPG , many customers have reported receiving errant emails from Public Mobile concerning payment issues and accounts being suspended.  If you have confirmed everything is fine with your account and the service is working as expected, please ignore the emails.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@SophPG J i  If your services are still working . You can ignore this error message . A lot of complaints about this over the last 24 hours of error messages  to customers . Some sorta system glitch 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @SophPG 

Since your PM services have no problem  at all, then  please ignore the message about the overdue issue.  It looks like there was a system glitch and those email were sent wrong, sent to the wrong group of customers

if you are concern, you can also  submit ticket with  support agent:

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.