cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVERBILLING 3 times a month I have only 1 account

Katrina888
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Katrina888_0-1693058286105.png

I have one account and they have been billing me for months for three accounts. How do I get to talk to someone to get a refund? and stop this for next month? 

10 REPLIES 10

That’d be interesting to know @esjliv 

I might guess that perhaps the excess funds were attributed to a ‘ghost’ account or some other account.

Either that or the OP has a lot of funds resting in available funds.

@Katrina888 wrote:

Katrina888_1-1693059132488.png

October 2022 I was charged twice. And August 2023 6 times. Very Weird. 

@Katrina888 oh my gosh. Does any of this show in your payment history under your My Account?

So that's $12. Something went screwy for Aug 7. Do you see these amounts in your balance here? Does your credit card have any other false charges from anywhere else?

Adding - and $13 there. Perhaps you're on the $15 plan and you now have 1 year loyalty and autopay. In Oct maybe you hadn't completed a year yet. But still...

Katrina888

Katrina888_1-1693059132488.png

October 2022 I was charged twice. And August 2023 6 times. Very Weird. 

Katrina888

Katrina888_0-1693059007385.png

I was wrong it was only August it seems that they took 6 payments. I see the price increased from $13. to $16

@Katrina888 

you say this has happened "for months"...how many months has it been ?

Katrina888

Katrina888_0-1693058732857.png

No idea why they charged me 6 times in one month? 

Katrina888

Thank you. I will follow this process you suggested. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

So that's $30 and $15. Did you have trouble signing up initially? Do you see those amounts in your balance here? What plan are you on?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Katrina888 

definitely reach out to a customer support agent and provide them that information. They will refund any excess charges.

Please use option 2 below

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are normally 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 

2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.