cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

City Name Missing on my Monthly Invoice

pmayub
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

For PAST MORE than SIX MONTHS i have been complaining that my invoice doesn't show NAME of the CITY on my ADDRESS but there is NO SOLUTION & HELP fm Public Mobile???
CAN SOMEBODY at Public Mobile  ADD NAME OF the CITY in MY ADDRESS ON MY MONTHLY ONLINE INVOICE???

8 REPLIES 8

Oh I see. I got around to checking this out and did the download (not really an invoice/bill) and indeed, no city. Everything but. And my address was done with the autofill. I don't care about that function for any business or tax reasons so I never noticed. Good luck getting them to do anything about it.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@pmayub 

Why is the name of the city so vital on the invoice?

Reimbursement proposes?

pmayub

Thanks

I tried it didn't work

CS Agent tried it didn't work

So CS Agents have  referred the issue to tech support & as said still response/solution to problem for past 6 months.

So you let the profile address do its autofill to try to find you? Like enter street address or unit#-street address (no spaces between) then try variations of your street name if it's not a simple street name like directions or something. It's not a freeform text box. It will end up being an invalid address and won't let you proceed. I suspect that addresses carried over from the prior system are making this problem. Let it do the autofill if you can figure out it's street style.

pmayub

Thanks for yr advice

The issue remains unsolved

City name is not visible on monthly receipts

City name is visible in profile

Tried few times to update profile still no solution

Direct personal support agents took details of my issue & said tech expert will fix the problem

For 6 months, various Direct Personal Support Agents & no solution as of today

pmayub

Thanks for the Direct Personal Support Agent Link.

Customer support agent took all the info & said going to forward to technical experts but as of today the issue has been not solved.

For past 6 months personal support agents will take all the info & say that tech support will fix the issue as said as of today the issue remains unsolved. 

City name is still missing on my monthly receipts.

City name is visible in profile. Tried few times to update profile still no solution.

Once again thanks for the Direct Personal Support Agent Link.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are you able to login to the account? (not just community) You can change the address in the profile. It's an auto-fill. Start typing and wait and see if it finds more options to choose from. If a unit # then ####-#### no spaces. then if you have a complicated street name then try some variations and wait and let it find you.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@pmayub 

Why is the name of the city so vital on the invoice?

Does it exclude you from receiving something?

The address field can be ANYTHING you want it to be.  It's just a field on the profile page.   When you log into self-serve under the Profile tab, is it displaying there when you tap 'edit profile'?

Check to see...

Need Help? Let's chat.