cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number transfer from Bell Mobility

YanS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I picked the  "transfer number"  when starting the plan. Got the message from Bell Mobility. Answered YES. Put in the SIM and the phone seems to be working fine but when I phoned the Bell to cancel  my mobile service I was told by the customer rep that they have no record of the number transfer and that the number is with them still. So how does one go about finding out if the number is properly transferred and that I will not end up paying TWO phone companies for the service? Can I tell Bell to cancel my mobile service with them irrespective what their records show without worrying that it would render my number out of service?

4 REPLIES 4

TomPham
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having the same issue can you please send the porting team number to my inbox please? Thank you

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @YanS 

there is a porting team you can call to confirm porting status.  i will message you the phone number.  Check your Community inbox

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@YanS  I’ll send you the porting team number private message and they can re trigger the port request for you 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @YanS 

Take a look in the top right corner of the page mail box. I'll send you a number to call to get it triggered again.

Need Help? Let's chat.