cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notice of service suspended but its not.

GadgetMan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I received a email of the account is on hold and I should setup pre-authorized payment.

I have been on pre-authorized payment and the website says I am paid till Sept 4 but yet I received the email and today a message was sent to the phone of the same.  The service doesn't seem to be suspended as calls and data are still working.
Can someone explain what I need to do to resolve

Thank You.

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @GadgetMan 

if your PM services have no problem  at all, then  please ignore the message about the overdue issue.  It looks like there was a system glitch and those email were sent wrong, sent to the wrong group of customers

if you are concern, you can also  submit ticket with  support agent:

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@GadgetMan , if your service running fine, ignore the email.  Many customers are reporting receiving emails about suspended service in error.  

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Please note that Public Mobile often experiences system failures which result in an unauthorized email/notice/text with incorrect information on it which leads the customer to believe there are issues with their accounts resulting in mass confusion. As long as your services are working like making and receiving calls, text messaging and data, please disregard this email.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@GadgetMan  If your services are still working . You can ignore this error message . A lot of complaints about this over the last 24 hours of error messages  to customers . Some sorta system glitch 

Need Help? Let's chat.