Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESTORE YOUR SERVICE Emails

Pnutster
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

This is more of rthe official support employees around:

Today I received an official "RESTORE YOUR SERVICE" email stating:

Oops. It looks like we didn't receive your payment.

Your service has been put on hold while we await your payment.

After 90 days of non-payment, your account will be permanently deactivated. That means you’ll lose your phone number and any Rewards you’ve earned.

Make your payment online and restore your service now.

The service has automatic topup / payment. Upon logging in, Service shows to be fully working. And no reactivation options are there. Payments on my credit card have gone through without issues. Payment history shows only successful payments and next payment cycle is showing September 4th.

Not writing for any assistance, but rather writing to create awareness in case a mass email like this went out and support is overloaded with requests on this.

At the same time, also venting my concern and dislike on an error like this occurring. My patience is running low with Public Mobile after being dinged with idiot points that in my opinion are worthless and based on customers forgetting to redeem points.

Please ensure accounting got their act together.

3 REPLIES 3

60_inch_tool
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for posting this. Came here to find out what the heck happened as I got this email as I was trying to get my 2 toddlers out the door to get to an appointment. I had to take the time to make sure this wasn't bs because i wasn't leaving the house without cell service so i was late to the appointment 🤬. I'm with you about the points and the sentiment. I've already redeemed $15 for next month (because of today), then I'll likely be out the door.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Pnutster 

yes, at about 5.5 hours ago, we got tones of messages about this.  We were aware that it was just a glitch and the email were sent wrong

but thanks for your post

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Pnutster  Thanks for sharing , yes lots of folks today got this error message . Just another PM system glitch I guess , but what we have  to deal with for such low cost plans . That and no live support at times of complete  confusion of the error .

Need Help? Let's chat.