cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not charged?

Gem83
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Posting for a friend who can’t log in. Everything she tries to log in it says incorrect password even when she tries to reset it, plus she hasn’t been charged for 2 months how can we contact someone to help with this issue?

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Gem83 wrote:

Posting for a friend who can’t log in. Everything she tries to log in it says incorrect password even when she tries to reset it, plus she hasn’t been charged for 2 months how can we contact someone to help with this issue?

@Gem83 - do you mean your friend has not had services for 2 months!? OH boy

When she calls 611  (or # 1-855-478-2542 or # 1-855-4PUBLIC from another device) can her account be found?

If after 90 days in nonpay status her account is closed and there is no access to My Account. But within 90 days, she should be able to get access and service back.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Gem83  

I wonder if your friend got the correct email address for My Account login.

Try these workarounds, it could bypass the SMS in linking My Account with EverSafe ID.  But please try these using Incognito mode

1. Reset your password to self service account. Once reset, sign in again with new password. Might be able to receive 2FA via email instead to gain access.
    (!!!You will need to click Resend Code and then Send email to trigger the 2FA to email)
  2. Potential workaround (for some): If you don't have access to SMS OTP, try entering an incorrect OTP code 4 times. For some individuals, this is giving the option of an email instead.

If none of those workarounds helps,  please open ticket with support and have them to help in this situation:

Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Gem83  Might need to get vouchers and 611 to get services working again to get verification code sent to phone to sign in . But to get support please 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

adding if it’s been over 90 days the account will be closed for good 

Need Help? Let's chat.