cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charges on my account

Malima
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I would like to chat with someone in order get an explanation on some charges made by Public Mobile on credit card.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

Malima

Hello,

Duplicated charges of $17.25. I always paid $45 + taxes for my plan and the last payment was on August 6th. The duplicate charges on my credit card ($17.25) were made 4 times after this date. 

@Malima 

Did you check on your account on the PM app or website to see what the charges are for?

Do you have other members of your family that are on PM that is registered with your CC.

If so, did they run out of data and purchased additional Add-on data?

If not then click on the Chat bubble and type in Submit a Ticket or Contact Agent to investigate the charges.

Malima

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. However, the charges made by PM on credit card have nothing to do with my monthly plan which has been paid in full on August 6th. After this date, my credit card was charged $17.25 on the 16, 24, 26 of August and the 1st of September respectively.

Thanks.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Malima 

duplicated charges?

or you found out you got charged $5 or so more every month? please note that if you have been with PM long time, the legacy rewards has ended.  So, you are not getting loyalty rewards discount any more.  Everyone is now moved to Public Points.  You will need to pay full amount now first.  And then you will get your friend referral in points every month

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Malima 

We are all customers here like you. Nobody from Public Mobile here to help you. Just a quick question though. What charges are you concerned about? Most of us have been customers for 5 plus years and know a lot and could probably help you out.

To submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html 

Type Customer Service and follow the prompts. If you are having any issues, here is a direct link by sending a private message

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.