cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not accepting credit card

asapbrighzy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried to pay my phone bill with my credit card several times and I keep getting an error screen. They tell me it's an invalid date format, that I'm missing the pin number on the back, and then it just started saying "oops! something went wrong". I assumed it might be because my credit card expires next month, but I tried using my partner's and the same issue. My service has now been cut off because I can't pay my bill. It's not my card because I just made an online purchase this morning. Would really appreciate some help.

9 REPLIES 9

From what I've read, making the payments using a mobile web browser should be working again.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@softech 

The issue has been fixed.

@computergeek541   thanks for confirming.  

So, from what you understand, using desktop and mobile version shouldn't make any difference, right?

@softech 

The issue has been fixed.

@J_PM wrote:

@asapbrighzy 

Thank you for sharing your experience on Community. 

Our teams have identified an system issue targeting registering payment info. We're aiming to have a fix asap! For now, if you have access to a desktop please try paying the same way. This issue is currently targeting customers trying to make a payment on mobile/tablet. 

Thanks!

@J_PM   has  the issue with accessing payment via phone/tablet resolved yet?

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@asapbrighzy 

open browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use inPrivate mode,

Thanks for the update @J_PM 

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

@asapbrighzy 

Thank you for sharing your experience on Community. 

Our teams have identified an system issue targeting registering payment info. We're aiming to have a fix asap! For now, if you have access to a desktop please try paying the same way. This issue is currently targeting customers trying to make a payment on mobile/tablet. 

Thanks!

willbates
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was having the same issues for the last couple of days, where it would just say "Oops, something went wrong" I thought it was because I was trying to update the payment with a brand new credit card number, but it turns out it is actually the site. 

I tried again today and I was able to update the payment information successfully. Good luck!

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@asapbrighzy hi they are having many issues with there new uprades 🙄 

contact a cs agent to help manually input cc info

you can open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

Need Help? Let's chat.