cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No big deal but weird. Why ?

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It's really no big deal but just a bit puzzling -------Every time I try to log on to my account I first get the following notice ---

Page Expired The page you are trying to access is no longer available.

I then just have to click on the PM bookmark and it promptly logs on.  And yes I have cleared cache, history , re-booted and more. 

8 REPLIES 8

Tsawwassen

2018 MacBook Air - Bell Five 1.5 GB

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Tsawwassen 

How old is your equipment?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Tsawwassen if you use saved password, just do not click Login.  the browser will log you in. 

if does not work, Do not use the save password z try to enter it manually 

And do you have a Telus account using the same email address to login?

@Tsawwassen  Self serve and community are two different systems fortunately community doesn’t seem to have the cache issues that self serve experiences 

Tsawwassen

Thanks for reasonable suggestions - but the weird thing is that I have tried all you suggest but still get the expired page message -- this only happens when I try to log on to My Account - no problems what so ever logging on to Community.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Tsawwassen 

If you're using a device with stored/remembered credentials on Chrome browser, sometimes when these autofill, the device also attempts to automatically log you in. 

If your device does this, do not tap the sign in button while it is trying to log you in as it will deliver an error message every time and appear to not let you login.

The secondary notice which sometimes appears after login is a strange glitch - I get it about 50% of the time.

I just tap "go to account page" and it always works.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Tsawwassen wrote:

It's really no big deal but just a bit puzzling -------Every time I try to log on to my account I first get the following notice ---

Page ExpiredThe page you are trying to access is no longer available.

I then just have to click on the PM bookmark and it promptly logs on.  And yes I have cleared cache, history , re-booted and more. 

It happens sometimes. What I do is clear caches, cookies, then wait a few minutes, login in private or incognito mode browser by using computer or laptop, everything is fine. Don't try use mobile device to login. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Tsawwassen  Let your device sign you in if it’s stored don’t hit log in or you get expired messages every time 

Need Help? Let's chat.