cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Card order

nnekan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I accidentally placed an order for 2 SIM cards instead of 1. Can you change my order before it ships?

10 REPLIES 10

Ah well there we go then mystery solved.

happy that turns out this forum is inclusive of all people of all ages

lol

@nnekan   cool,  I understand your question is to ask them if they can cancel one of the two order and charge you $10 for 2 card.

if they refuse to, at least  ask  to see if they can give you 4 cards instead of 3.  Honest, if you break the transactions into two seperate ones, you will get 4 cards altogether.    So, use this as an argument and see if they can offer you 4 if they cannot cancel one of the two order

happy that  turns out the opening ticket suggestion helped. 

nnekan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks! I've sent a private messgae to a CS agent, so hopefully they can fix it. Yeah, I was charged for 2 SIM cards plus the get one free, so there's 3 in total. 

@esjliv- Interesting. I just tried it and got 1 and the bonus. So, sure, plausible. But we can still gather facts from them before dumping them off to support.

@dust2dust  I stand by my obversion that it was an appropriate reply and I am not going to make any change

I would also politely decline your guidance.  thanks for your kindness

and let me borrow a line from @darlicious (giving her the proper credit even PM already owns that line):

I am quite happy to ignore you if you can do the same

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Only CSA can change an order for a SIM card @dust2dust . Time may be of the essence here.

I just went into pretend to buy one and look at this:

esjliv_0-1674700500790.png

I didn't choose 2, it was just there. Now, maybe it remembered the last time I was in the cart, and when I went back it added another. It is strange.

If this happened to someone, and they only wanted to spend $10, well it sounds plausible there could have been a 2nd added accidently by the system.

@softech- Bam...right here less than an hour ago. How about gathering the facts by hopefully getting a response and then on the customers understanding of what may have transpired, if needed at that time then we can direct them to support. But no. Not you.

Who the heck is the z something user you tagged? Sounds like harassing, trolling, baiting to me. Not very becoming of a forum like this.

I am not attacking. Those are strong words. I am pointing out and helping guide people. There are others freely "attacking" others. How am I any different?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@nnekan  We are just customer like you trying to help , but a second SIM card always good to have on hand in case you loose your phone then you can just swap SIM and of course then need new phone but be back up and running in no time .. also it’s good for friend or family and use your referral code and save you both some $

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@nnekan 

don't to worry buy it one and other one is it for Free,

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@nnekan   you sure it was not buy 1 get 1 free?  It's $10 for 2 , cannot go with $5 for one. if that was buy 1 get 1 free

if you really paying $20 for two , there is still little chance of a change as sim card orders are not refundable

But you can open ticket with PM support:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Sim card order", then click "Contact Us",  then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.