cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Customer service

goGogrl_4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Purchased add-on for roaming while in U.S. specifically for navigation and it did NOT provide network service.No network, no maps!  And, yes, I had data roaming turned on .Oh, and I've tried submitting a ticket 6 times, clear cache, etc. and error code every time. Very poor customer service 

6 REPLIES 6

@goGogrl_4 

maybe you just one step from making it work

Try to manually connect to T-Mobile and AT&T.  Try both and see which one works, and make sure network mode is set to 4G/LTE

@goGogrl_4 wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

I restarted my phone numerous times adjusting settings with each .
My son now tells me that some areas in the U.S. are no longer supporting 3G. So I probably paid for a service that wasn't going to provide.

The 3G network shutdown primarily affects the calling function.  Most phone have had 4G/LTE capability since about 10 years ago, so data should not be affected.  

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Where were you in the US?  I’ve never had an issue with US roaming. Did you manually connect to a US provider?  Did your phone connect to anything at all?  I was there 2 weeks ago and data and texting worked great. 

goGogrl_4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for your reply.

I restarted my phone numerous times adjusting settings with each .
My son now tells me that some areas in the U.S. are no longer supporting 3G. So I probably paid for a service that wasn't going to provide.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@goGogrl_4  Here’s a direct link to supooort 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @goGogrl_4 

While in the US, sometimes you need to restart your phone while you're there. Plus you sometimes have to go into your network settings and pick Tmobile and restart. That way it's locked on it. Make sense?

If you're back in Canada now you can TRY to reach out to CS for a refund but it's doubtful they will but let us know if they do.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.