cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New promo deal didn't happen

adamlaj77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I signed up for 20gb 4g data for 55$ - 20$ with promo code for 15 months. My bill was also like 40$ even though I have 17$ in rewards, so my bill should've been around 20$. Also My plan was renewed today and it's still on the 3g 10,5gb 40$ plan.. Can you please change it accordingly and can I get some money back thanks

6 REPLIES 6

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@adamlaj77 , are you an existing customer signing up for a promo that is supposedly targeted for new activations.  I have not seen any reports of success using a scheduled plan change in the community.  Immediate plan change seems to work.  

WolverineCaz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If it doesn't in fact get resolved, talk to SIMon https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help to get started, 

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@adamlaj77 

Your probably looking at old cached information.

Try logging into your account using a browser in incognito or private mode instead.   Try again.

When you change plans right away and not on your renewal date, rewards don't get applied this time around.

Your rewards will get applied on your next renewal date.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@adamlaj77   can you try to login to My Account once again using Incognito mode?  There is some cache issue on the site and you need Incognito mode to confirm the correct info

Couple things to check after you login with Incongito mode

1. what is it showing as Plan details on Plan & addon page?

2. Check Payment history, it will show in details what got charged

3. check if there is any Available Fund.  PM might have charged the full $55  amount and then add the $20 credit back after

,maybe post us some screenshots

Need Help? Let's chat.