cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I havent received my triple points and I cannot submit a ticket with the bot

Illusive_Man
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Folks,

I set up my PM account this week and didnt receive the triple point promo on my first bill payment. Is this normal ? Or will the promo take effect for my next bill ?

Illusive_Man_0-1676053865730.png

I have a  $40 plan and got 2 points for points back (the normal 5%). Shouldn't it be 6 points because of the 3X promo ?

9 REPLIES 9

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Illusive_Man 

Normally you will see the extra 10% of get back points added 48 hours after the regular 5% is added to your points account. There is also a bit of a delay after activation as your rewards account sets itself up whereas you will find after your first renewal points will be added in a timely fashion. You may find the following thread helpful and are welcome to contribute any insights from your own experience with the points program that may help others.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Public-Points-Rewards-Tracking-points/td-...

Illusive_Man

ya im a new activation, i activated wednesday night this week so i guess ill wait

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Illusive_Man   are you new activation?  Only new activation gets 3x points

the regular point will come immedialely

the extra 2x point will get after 48 hours. (Update:  sorry, 4-5 days as mentioned by @esjliv  )

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Illusive_Man - was this a new activation? Because the 3X promo is for new activations only.

If this is a new activation, the offer details say below. How long has it been since the activation?

"Points bonus will automatically be applied separately from the regular 5% points-back to eligible purchases within 4-5 business days. "

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

@Illusive_Man  then follow link. In my first post  to you for support and get it straightened out 

Illusive_Man

thats what i did, and i got 2 points not the intended 6 points with 3x promo.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Illusive_Man  You should be able to find and review you points rewards .. in you reward portal once you have 15 points you can redeem $15 towards your bill 

Sign in to rewards portal view catalog

Handy1_0-1676054198972.jpeg

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Illusive_Man  

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.