cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New plan did not activate

rzanab
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

I received a text message from public mobile a couple of weeks ago asking if I wanted to upgrade my $40 5gb at 3gb speeds plan to $40 for 15gb at 4gb plan. I replied "YES" and it said that my plan would be automatically upgraded at my next renewal date. After the renewal date passed, my plan did not update, although when I asked the Simon Bot which plan I was on it said I was on the upgraded plan. 

My renewal date just passed and on my account page it said that my 5gb data is maxed out. 

Is there anyway to correct this error? I don't want to wait until my next renewal date to upgrade my plan and I don't want to switch now because I understand I will not be refunded for my current plan this month. 

Thank you, 

2 REPLIES 2

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @rzanab 

clear your browser cache and restart the browser, re-login to My Account and see if it show the correct plan and usage

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Check your account one more time.

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down.

Meow_0-1669147968740.png

Need Help? Let's chat.