cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New plan but no promised extras

Yiati
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just activated my PM plan yesterday but didn’t receive any of the promised bonus benefits.

Didn’t receive : $10 new plan — 2gb data — 500 voice — 3x points— $5 / month discount.

7 REPLIES 7

@walker1 wrote:

New activations get those free holiday gifts automatically, in a week's time from activation. No reply to any text required ☺️

Where this info is coming from? Did PM said that or you know from personal experience?

Just want to know in order to provide proper support.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

New activations get those free holiday gifts automatically, in a week's time from activation. No reply to any text required ☺️

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Yiati   you should get a text from PM very soon.  You just need to reply YES2  then you will get the 2GB and 500 Long Distance add-on

Coverhiro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello @Yiati 

The $10 discount or credit usually comes when using another person's referral code. It should show up in your account up to a couple days after activating

The 2GB data and 500 voice is a holiday bonus and we have to wait for the text. Another family member received theirs but I have not yet gotten mine so I just have to wait for it.

the $5 discount if it is a new account would probably be in the form of reward points. It's a separate location and the points can be applied to your account payments when 15 points minimum is reached.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/myrewards

It's part of a newer program compared to the older one which has the credits applied directly.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Yiati 

The $10 referral credit will show up in your account in 72 hrs.

The points promised will show up in your account by your next renewal date.

The first installment of the $5 x 5 month credit will show up in first week of January.

The free holiday gifts of 2gb data and 500 of international calling minutes will show up automatically in a week's time. No need to reply to any text, for you.

Please just be patient.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Yiati 

I think the 2GB and 500 voice thing you are talking about is the one time Holiday bonus here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-with-Public-Mobile/td-p...

they are in fact 2GB one time bonus data and 500 one time Long Distance minutes,

In fact, you are on the new Rewards system, you will get an extra 1GB.  Go to My Rewards site, from the reward catalogue, you will see  the 1GB bonus data there

For the 3x points, you will see it on your My Rewards.  It is going to be for 12 months

For the $5 /cycle discount, it is for friend referral for 5 months.  you will start seeing it showing as an Available fund on your My Account starts first week of Jan, first week of each month

Meow
Mayor / Maire

What plan was that?

You should see your plan details on your account.

Bonuses will appear in a few days or next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.