cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extra data on plan

momcdaley1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

With my current plan, I have 1g data per month. I also have in my bank 2g data as a one time add on as well as 30g data given as a loyalty that expires in 67 days.

My question is this: if i exceed my monthly data of 1g, which second bank of data does my data usage get deducted from?

Also, I recently changed my phone plan to $19/month (reg $21/month). I now notice on the public mobile website the same price plan has 3g of data instead of 1g data for the same cost.  Why am i only receiving 1g of data/month.  Would i be eligible to upgrade to the $21/month plan having 3g of data instead of 1g data as all the other services in the two plans are the same?

I hope to hear from you soon.

5 REPLIES 5

@momcdaley1  the $19 plan is for existing customers as well? How do you opt in on this as it is a better plan than the $21/month plan

You would just log in to your account, go to "change subscription" and it should be among the offerings.  It only has 1GB of data compared to the $21 3GB data plan but it is available for existing customers.  When you choose it there are two options, change on renewal or change now.  Make sure to select change on renewal so that you don't lose what's left of your current plan as there's no refund.

momcdaley1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

the $19 plan is for existing customers as well? How do you opt in on this as it is a better plan than the $21/month plan?

funpig1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@momcdaley1 

After you use up your 1 GB of monthly data, the 30 GB bonus data would be used first before any More the merrier holiday bonus data that you accumulated years ago.

However, if you recently switched from the $25 1 GB plan to the $19 1 GB plan, your 30GB of  bonus data was probably canceled by PM as a result of you downgrading your plan.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@momcdaley1   The $21 for 30 days or $19 x 3 for 90 days with 3GB data  (9GB for the 90 day) plan is for new customers only.  The $19 1GB plan is for existing customers and not advertised. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @momcdaley1 

it will duducted from the 30GB addon first.   And remember that one is a 150 days data, it should be now close to just 80 days left or so

Need Help? Let's chat.