cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 5G plan community

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Get 50GB CAN/US 5G plan $36 

with 250 long distance mins see in description, hope this is a sign that as Black Friday approaches we see even more new exciting plans for all 

Handy1_0-1729874351031.png

11 REPLIES 11

@Pvkom26 wrote:

Only above your current plan rate?! 

‘What does it mean? If I pay $34 a month right now, I will never be able to switch to a cheaper plan? 

If you have the $34, you likely can't downgrade to a cheaper plan. If you log in to your plan Subscription and look at currently offered plans to you...you'll see none cheaper right now. PM has trapped many customers into higher priced plans with no way to easily downgrade.

@Pvkom26  I’m hopeful that black Friday brings more attractive plan offerings next month and if not then in 2 months come x mass / Boxing Day sales both months in years past proved good to consumers for deals , so just stay tuned and keeping checking in every few days on the website and community for the latest 

Pvkom26
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Only above your current plan rate?! 

‘What does it mean? If I pay $34 a month right now, I will never be able to switch to a cheaper plan? 

Pvkom26
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I wonder how many people actually need the long-distance minutes. The list of countries is so limited, and so random. For most customers, $2 off would be a better choice.

My current plan is $34/50Gb Canada-US 5G. You think there will be better deals than that on Black Friday? 

@hairbag1   Maybe your senior friend would be interested in the Telus $100 a year plan, usually 400 mins of talk and 400 texts but currently on offer with unlimited both plus 2GB data a month for a year with a bonus promo code

@Neil11  In deed the right direction 

@hTideGnow  your welcome 

@AK32  i agree somewhat with ya as I can still downgrade my plan now from $34 plan to $30 plan but just not worth for the extra $4 to me . So basically yess no free downgrade option anymore 

@slusagm  yes we did just did discuss this LOL

@hairbag1  might tell your friend about chatr unlimited talk text with 30GB of data even thou your friend don’t need or care for . $149 for the year amazing only $12.41 a month hope your paying attention PM 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1 

I'm waiting to go the other way...I have a senior friend who is interested in PM for a simple talk only plan for emergency use. He isn't a data user or text'er...just wants talk only. Seems Public isn't interested in those customers any longer.

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

yeah, we were just talking about Black Friday deals earlier today, and it comes early.

AK32
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

nice deal for a 5G plan! i personally dont need it, but im sure some out there can take advantage. It does sound like there could be some good black friday deals too that might be worth holding out for, remember they will only offer you plans *above* your current plan rate.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

not bad for $36. thanks @Handy1 

Neil11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

They are going in the right direction!

Need Help? Let's chat.