cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help to complete the transfer from Virgin to Public Mobile

Clarence2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent
I did not respond to the transfer text within 90minutes and now my phone plan is in limbo. I need to receive a new text to complete the transfer of my number to Public Mobile.

5 REPLIES 5

Clarence2

ok so i fixed it buy going to my phone settings, cellular, and turning on the e-sim. Thank you all for your answers!

Clarence2

Support told me the account was activated but the SIM he listed is not the same as the one on my phone. When I signed up for Public Mobile I chose the E-SIM option but I do not see a way to activate it.

@Clarence2 the transfer on My Account Profile page won't help in your case

That is to submit a porting request first time.  In your case, the request is already there and hence you will get any error if you try

Please call the porting team number provided by @pmbc . That is the quickest way to get it sorted out

Clarence2

Thank you! I also found a potential fix by going into "Profile -> My Phone number -> Transfer Phone Number" to re initiate the transfer. I will contact the port department if my current method does not work.

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Clarence2 You can contact the port dept to reissue the port request.  I'll send you a PM with the number to contact them.

Need Help? Let's chat.