cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal

Laurie_M_5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I just signed up today and despite the map saying there should be 5G coverage where I am, I only have SOS coverage. This is not going to work, obviously. I foolishly signed up for 3 months, too, based on your coverage map. I cannot make phone calls at home and this is a huge problem. I will need to cancel my plan and get a refund ASAP since your map isn't accurate and I purchased a subscription that you apparently cannot provide. Please let me know what I can do. Thank you.

10 REPLIES 10

@Laurie_M_5 it usually is a quick fix.  Just keep checking the inbox for PM's reply

@Laurie_M_5  No worries . I can appreciate your frustration .. your almost there I’m confident support can get you up and running and since you already paid  for 90 days worth giving it a try and I think you may be pleasantly surprised with its service once’s you get over this one hurdle …;)

Laurie_M_5

Yes, I've done that now, thank you 🙂 

Laurie_M_5

Thank you! Sorry, I'm stressed out with this situation. I need my phone for work! 🙂 

@Laurie_M_5 not the chat, but submit ticket via message

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@Laurie_M_5  we are just customers like you trying to help .. best of luck .

Laurie_M_5

Thank you--I did try that already. I went through the steps in the chat, but I still have S0S only coverage, with an occasional one bar popping up, then going back to SOS. I have sent a PM to the agent, thank you.

Laurie_M_5

I understand that but Public Mobile also appears to be unable to provide service where I am, despite their map suggesting they do. Thank you for your reply though, I have sent a DM to the agent. (I thought I had done that by posting here, whoops.)

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Laurie_M_5  There no refunds with PM it’s pre paid service you should at least use it until your cycle is up if your still not happy , but message support directly and the can help you 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Laurie_M_5 this could be just a sim card provisioning issue

but try to reboot the phone first, try Reset All Networks

if both not help , please open ticket with support,  Private message CS agent at 

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.