cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account

Arv62
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am using my husband's account to post this question.   I used the wrong password to access my self serve account and got locked out.  I waited an hour, and once again locked out. Waited 4 hours, waited 1 day, waited 7 days, no luck.  I need help to get my account unlocked, but can not sign into the community under my own account to create a ticket.  Any suggestions?  I've used THIS account and created a ticket, but I will not be able to see the reply as the ticked is for MY email account.  How do I get out of this trap?

5 REPLIES 5

@Chalupa_Batman   FYI: my experience suggests that many customers coming for help are unsure how to open their browser in private/incognito mode. An even higher percentage have no clue what clearing the cache means, never mind how to do so. Given all that supposition I conclude that the best option is to suggest opening their browser in private /incognito mode. 👻

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

ARV2

Situation resolved.  Reached a customer service agent,  explained Situation, provided both sets of information and was given the path to log in and change my password,   account is unlocked and I was able to access the self serve portal.

Arv62

Tried that,  also used multiple devices, cleared cache etc.

Still locked out.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

This sounds like a cache issue to me. I would suggest going into your browser settings, enter cache into the search and clear it all. Then try to log into your account again. Then if it says the password is wrong, click on forgot password. For future reference, I'd suggest logging into your account via a different browser altogether and your husband uses a different one. Just not the same browser. This website is notorious with cache issues.

KennethJAdams_0-1694192920017.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Arv62 

this issue can be resolved  if you use Incognito/Private/Secret mode on your browser to login again.  Please try

if that does not help, submit a ticket with CS agent:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.