cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My SIM card hasn't arrived, I ordered it over 2 weeks ago

gaby-jungblut
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, my old phone got stolen, I ordered a new SIM card on July 27 and it still hasn't arrived. The email said I would receive it by August 5, which is already a very long timeline. Today is August 12 and I still don't have my SIM card. Can you send one ASAP? This is outrageous!

4 REPLIES 4

sfy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Public Mobile desperately needs a different delivery partner. Why not just use Amazon? 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

Public mobile website states about 10 business days to get SIM card shipped.  It just has been 10 business days (since there was a long weekend in early August).  Hopefully, you should receive the SIM card this upcoming week.  You could contact customer service agent to see what can be done.

If you urgently need to activate a new account, you could activate with eSIM card (if phone is compatible).  eSIM cards are "free" for new activations right now.  

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Or if you have Amazon Prime, only $4.99 and you can get it within a few days.

Amazon 

Never hurts to have a back up SIM just in case. You can use the one you got from PM that's currently in  transit as your back up. 

On a side note, the date they say it hopes to be shipped by is just a estimated guess. To call it "outrageous" and blame Public Mobile for the delay isn't accurate. Once it leaves their hands and in the hands of Canada Post, their slowness in delivering is the "Outrageous" part. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@gaby-jungblut 

SIM. Card can take up to 3 weeks to arrive .if you need one sooner try calling local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up .otherwise reach out to support for a status up date for when it shipped and when you can expect it . message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a message private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.