cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More is Merrier: Holiday Gifts from Public Mobile?

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

How do I apply the promotion to my account this year, I haven't received a text message?

I need that extra data buffer in case I go over which has been happening more often these days. I currently have a backlog but it won't last forever.

14 REPLIES 14

golfball

Wow, a double disappointment, another restricted "new activations only" plan and no holiday add-ons. One of the things that made this promotion so good was that it was inclusive of all customers, everyone could participate at their own discretion.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Patrick_PM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Considering it is already December 9, I’m going to assume Public Mobile’s “More the Merrier” promotion has been discontinued.

golfball

Thanks everyone. So no confirmation, but no denial either. They would probably need to make some adjustments to make the add-ons compatible with unlimited plans or they could even offer something different. Getting rid of it altogether would be disappointing.

@LitlLdy 

PM has really been pushing the new 5G plans with unlimited data (at reduced speeds)...so I just don't see the data giveaways that we saw the last few seasons, happening ever again. Hope I'm rong but we'll see eh.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@golfball , I’ve seen a few posts inquiring about this. So, you’re not alone. I have wondered also.

Christmas is still a little over 2 weeks away &  New Years is a little over 3 weeks away! There’s still time! 😉 It’s just a little later than normal. We will see  🙏🏼 

Edit: I am not sure about getting data as a gift though due to the new ones now expire 30 days after getting them!

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Last year announcement was sent on Dec 1.
So far not a peep.

You are definitely not getting that.  It's not environmentally friendly. 

Fingers crossed 

@hairbag1 wrote:

@golfball 

I wouldn't count on getting free data again this season. If you need more, they'll likely have some great offers for purchase on Boxing day.

@Handy1 , they may just offer new plans at lower prices with more data temporarily instead!

As it is the Community giveback rewards this year are always 2-3 weeks late every month so maybe this will be also 😉 

@Handy1 wrote:

@golfball  Sorry no word of a more is merrier give away this year . Looks like we just get COAL this year . 😞

Don't be such a Grinch...we got new avatars yesterday !!  🤓

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@golfball 

I wouldn't count on getting free data again this season. If you need more, they'll likely have some great offers for purchase on Boxing day.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@golfball  Sorry no word of a more is merrier give away this year . Looks like we just get COAL this year . 😞

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @golfball 

no merrier bonus this year.I asked this question on Dec 1st and no official response 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/AnyMore-Merrier/td-p/1101066

Need Help? Let's chat.