cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday Giveaway 2023

ECASHMORE84
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey Public Mobile Community,

Is it just me or did Public Mobile not do their regular PM Holiday Giveaway this year? I mean, I know it's a nice gift to get, and I'm totally happy with my service, but the giveaway was nice. It was a perk. And the fact that it didn't expire was nice too. Any information about this?

6 REPLIES 6

msteph
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was wondering about that too! We got some minutes for the US last year and it was really helpful for us

@will13am wrote:

@ECASHMORE84 , no more holiday giveaway this year.  The marketing has changed significantly in 2023.  The data add-ons that you can purchase have expiry.  The included data in most plans have a large bucket of data.  Customers are encouraged to buy a plan that has enough included data.  So giving away non expiring data is no longer consistent with current marketing.  Sorry.  

I suspect that the vast majority of customers see no or little value in the free add-ons, espcailly when it comes to recent offering of excellent price plans.  For me, I've never used the free data add-ons, and I've rarely used the long distance add-ons (and those times, I didn't really have to as I could have just as easily used free internet based calling).

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ECASHMORE84 

I'll not be surprised if we never see similar give-aways in thee foreseeable future. Was good while it lasted though, huh !!  🤔

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ECASHMORE84  Correct, there were no holiday gifts this year.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ECASHMORE84 , no more holiday giveaway this year.  The marketing has changed significantly in 2023.  The data add-ons that you can purchase have expiry.  The included data in most plans have a large bucket of data.  Customers are encouraged to buy a plan that has enough included data.  So giving away non expiring data is no longer consistent with current marketing.  Sorry.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@ECASHMORE84 

They did not do it this year. Unfortunately.

Need Help? Let's chat.