cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charge

Tatiana1973
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was charged $25.25 twice on May 31. It say Automatic add-on. I don't know what it means. I do have some loyalty bonus and holiday giveaway data that I used a little bit, but it supposed to be free. I would like to receive the extra payment back. Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If using the app to look at  it. It will look like two payments the first will be automatic top up. That is the amount taken from your method of payment to add credit to your account.  The second will be pm taking the credit to pay the bill -$25.25. Makes it look like you have been bill twice.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Tatiana1973 

Everything here is prepaid. If you feel you were over charged, please contact your credit company or bank first to confirm it was an actual double charge and not just a pending charge. If the bank or credit card company confirm a double charge, please create a ticket.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1717555988882.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

Need Help? Let's chat.