Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More is Merrier (2022) is back

Patchio
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/holiday

More is Merrier with Public Mobile

• Connect more with 2GB of free data

The holidays are a time to make and share memories. That's why we're offering 2GB of free data for all Public Mobile customers.

• Chat more with free international calling

Celebrate the season and stay in touch with 500 minutes of free international calling including Canada & US.

• Redeem more with bonus data from Public Points.

Tis the season for giving. And we’re giving you an extra 1GB of free data, redeemable on your My Rewards account.

Claim your free rewards.

For
new Public Mobile customers, your free holiday rewards will be added to your account within one week when you activate your SIM card. It’s that simple.

For current customers, your rewards are ready and waiting. Just reply YES2 to the text we sent you before December 31st, 2022.

Edit: Adding T & C.

Terms & Conditions

One-time $0 2GB data add-on and one-time $0 500 minutes International Long Distance calling add-on are available to be added by all new and existing Public Mobile customers between December 1st 2022 9:00AM ET and December 31st 2022 11:59PM ET.

New customers will have add-ons automatically added to their accounts within 1 week of activation.

Existing customers will receive a SMS between December 1-15. Reply to receive add on automatically loaded to account.

Public Points members can redeem an extra one-time 1GB of data free from their My Rewards account. Customers must be opted in to Public Points to redeem the offer. Free $0 add-ons are one-time only and will fall off account when fully used. Each free add-on will only be added to each customer account once.

16 REPLIES 16

@abbigalececcato wrote:

What happens if I did not get the text, and neither did my brother, who is also a member?

I have no received it yet either. Not everyone will receive the text message at the same time. It can happen any time up until the end up December 15.

abbigalececcato
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What happens if I did not get the text, and neither did my brother, who is also a member?

EdN

Not wanting to seem ungrateful here to PM for continuing the holiday bonus (because I do appreciate it 👍🏻 what other cell phone provider does this?) but perhaps they could include calls to Ukraine in the LD bundle. Just a thought

SWPMCommunity

Thanks, I tried this, and I get a message that I am not eligible? Any idea why?

@SWPMCommunity 

You don't have to have a copy of the text message to claim the free add-ons. Your account only needs to have been already been marked by Public Mobile as eligible. You can send the YES2 text message to the number ( I believe it's 4911).

SWPMCommunity

Can I get the holiday bonus add on text from Public Mobile again?  I inadvertently deleted it and cannot find where to retrieve deleted texts on my phone, please resend the original text.  xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

thanks @Patchio 

Now, I am just waiting for my text.  You got yours yet?

@speg wrote:

Is this rolling out today? I didn’t get a text…

Oh I see in the terms and conditions the text is supposed to go out sometime in the first half of the month.

@speg   like last year, the text will roll out within couple days.  So, be patient and wait for your present to come

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Great find @Patchio 

not sure what is the difference between the 2GB and 1GB on My Rewards 

and this year, more confusing text, it is YES2 and not YES

speg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why is 1GB “meh”? That’s 4x my monthly allotment and should cover my overages for at least a few months.

I’m currently 4 days away from the end of my cycle and still have 70 of 250 Mb left! 💪 

porcupine

wow very good thanks

speg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is this rolling out today? I didn’t get a text…

Oh I see in the terms and conditions the text is supposed to go out sometime in the first half of the month.

Patrat43

I don't want to join the points I think I am satisfied with the amount I get off with my loyalty rewards and all that😁

But I do appreciate the 2GB of free data and INT minutes!

dejavu89
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Only one reward is for the newer points system (1 GB which is pretty meh) so you'll get the 2GB and free international minutes 

golfball

I'm glad this is back, though I'm not on the points system so it looks like I'm going to miss out.

dejavu89
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I joined public only 2 weeks back so I am super delighted! 🙏 

Need Help? Let's chat.