cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing funds

baart0910
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have added money to my tab 3 times. At 20 dollars each. So 60 dollars has been taken off my credit card with still no funds added to my tab. It still says 0 dollars . So the money that's been taken has not been added so I cant add the add on I need 

7 REPLIES 7

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down.

How did you add money to your account (there is no 'tab' at PM)?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@baart0910   Dial 611 on your phone to hear what the balance is in your account.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What tab? How did you add money?

Also, buying add-ons has changed. You select the add-on and then pay for it. Like a cart system.

Adding - what recording do you get when you dial 611?

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@baart0910 You'll probably have to get help with that from a customer service agent from PM.

Send a private message to CS_Agent

Or use the Chatbot Simon to get a service ticket for help with that.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @baart0910 should be just a problem with cache.  Try to clear cache and relaunch browser and relogin.   You can also try Private or Incognito mode 

baart0910
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Tried that. Still says zero amount and when I call says insufficient funds 

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@baart0910 Try logging in to your account using a different browser in incognito mode. Your probably looking at old cached information.

Need Help? Let's chat.