cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAX DATA LIMIT

StuGattz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have reached my maximum data limit of 50GB. I should have unlimited data at slower speeds but unfortunately PM has cut off my data altogether.

Please help.

8 REPLIES 8

Yes. You did answer your own question. HOWEVER @StuGattz you may wish to change it to the Canadian $34 which is still 50GB but throttled at 512kbps. Honestly, I'm not really sure what 512kbps is like on Public Mobile. You COULD wait till the next few rounds of the $34 Can/US 50GB plan as they may change it back to unlimited. Only time will tell. 

EDIT: Did you know for $6 more you get the same plan but 75GB of data? Then $16 more you get 100GB of data?

Chalupa_Batman_0-1721953225535.png

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@StuGattz wrote:

I have reached my maximum data limit of 50GB. I should have unlimited data at slower speeds but unfortunately PM has cut off my data altogether.

Please help.

Look in phone settings to see if there is a max data lmit cutoff set.  If that is turned on, data would stop working once the phone's data counter reaches the set limit.

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@StuGattz 

You can switch plan to $34 50GB Canada only plan, or if you are interested in Canada and US plan, there are $40 75GB and $50 100GB

slusagm

why new provider, you picked the wrong one yourself 

there is a $34 Canada only plan with what you want, unlimited data.  Login My Account and xhexj Change Subscription 

if not there's since price is same, ask PM and see if they can switch over to thar plan 

but to me, I think the Canada US plan worth more with the roaming feature

StuGattz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

1000000857.jpg

 I think this answers my question.

Time to find a new service provider.

slusagm

@StuGattz check to make sure you didn't set a data mimkf on your phone 

and check My Account again and confirm what plan you signed up for, I hope not a Canada US plan which does not have unlimited reduced speed data

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @StuGattz 

Which plan do you have? And how old is the plan? If you can take a screenshot of the plan, that would help us figure if you actually SHOULD have data or if your data bucket ends at 50GB.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@StuGattz   Which 50GB plan do you have?  Both are $34 but one is Canada-US and the other is Canada only.  Only the Canada-only plan has unlimited throttled data.

Need Help? Let's chat.