cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty (anniversary) points not transfer

ray818
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

After switching to Public Rewards points on May, losing all my anniversary points. When will it back?

7 REPLIES 7

In_Nature
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is false, I used to get $4 off my bill EACH MONTH, totalling $48/year, not this measly $10/year.  Not sure what kind of SAME 10 points???

ray818
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have joined more than 5 years, only give me 1.25pts Points back, 4pts Refer a friend, 5 pts Welcome present. Nothing Anniversary points?

EnriqueL
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So if they joined 5 years ago. They’re receiving less of a discount from the bill and paying more now with the points system?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You will get anniversary points on next renewal. I think they do not show up on account.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ray818 

It will be applied into your account on the 366th day. So you should have gotten 5 points for the mandatory switch to the Points Reward and 10 points the the annual Loyalty reward. You can redeem the 15 points for a $15 credit off your next bill.

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ray818 - You will get things still, just in a different way, here is the information about Public Points:

Public Mobile made a change on all customers rewards systems, switching people in May of 2024 to Public Points, introduced in January 2022.

You will lose out on:

• Up to $5 loyalty credits
  • $2 Autopay

You will now get with Public points:

• 5% back on your plan that you spent on.
  • 10 points annually as a thank you for loyalty
  • 5 welcome points when you enter the dashboard for the first time

You will keep earning these rewards as points:

• Community give back rewards
  • Refer a Friend 1 point per referral

You should have received an SMS or and email stating the change and you may have noticed some loyalty bonus data in My Account, which is a sort of thanks for your continued loyalty.

You Can redeem Public Points like these:

• All Add-ons for $5 less
  • $15 bill credit for 15 points
  • And other offers that come and go.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @ray818 anniversary point is 10 bonus points once a year on your anniversary date with PM.  There is nothing to transfer.  You get the same 10 points once a year 

which date you join PM??

Need Help? Let's chat.