cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing anniversary points

ray818
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I joined PM since Aug 2019, received loyalty payment reduced every year. After switched to Public Rewards on May, I only see Points Back 1.25 pts, Refer a friend 4pts and Welcome Present 5pts, No Anniversary points. I already created 2 tickets but didn't get the right answers. Can anyone explain? 

6 REPLIES 6

ray818

Thanks for the reply 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You will get anniversary points at your anniversary. 10 of them.
There is no monthly loyalty points.

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You will get 10 points in August 2024 , 10 points in August every following year.

ray818

I joined PM Aug 2019, should I qualify to get anniversary points? How to get it back? I already created two tickets, just ignore me.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @ray818 anniversary point is once a year for 10 points.  You will get it on your anniversary date with PM.  To check the anniversary date, you can download the PM app, go to Account page and it is up on top

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @ray818 

Public Mobile disbanded the Legacy Rewards program and converted everyone to the new Public Points system. EVERYONE lost their discount. Nothing we can do about it.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Upcoming-Changes-to-our-Old-Rewards-Pro...

If you look at the app, it will tell you your anniversary date. THAT is when you will get the whole 10 points.

Need Help? Let's chat.