cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did we lose HAPPY ANNIVERSARY rewards?

Fubar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been with PM for 5+ years now.  Aside from removing my bonus 1GB data per month, it seems they also removed my annual loyalty rewards as well.   ...and they are selling plans to new subscribers for less than their loyal subscribers.   I tried opening a ticket through chatbot but I didn't get an answer.  Did PM stop everyone else from getting their annual rewards for loyalty too?  I assumed the HAPPY ANNIVERSARY rewards were the same and that I would get them...  I think mine are gone but I'm hoping not...   This was a very bad change for PM.  It seems they are doing everything they can to target their loyal customers...   Very disappointing...

4 REPLIES 4

Ervy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There is an anniversary bonus. Also, there is a 5% bonus for autopay. See table below:     

Subscribe5 points
Pay every month5% of your monthly cost
Anniversary10 points
Refer a friend1 point/month they stay with Public
Helping in the Public Mobile CommunityUp to 20 points/month

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Fubar What plan are you on that gave 1GB of bonus data a month?  There are some newer plans that might work for you but you have to log in to your account to see them as they are not advertised.  There's a $19 with 1GB at 4G speed for example.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Fubar 

You will receive 10 points on the Points Rewards for the annual Loyalty reward and no points or $2 if you are on AutoPay.

Sorry, but there is no longer any advantage to being a customer for multiple years.  There is also no longer any autopay bonus.

Need Help? Let's chat.