cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Rewards Maximum

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

What's the maximum loyalty rewards can I get?

I haven't been on the site forever, and I mean forever. I didn't know the change in the loyalty vs. reward program. It does sound awful for the new people! There goes saving on my kids phone plans!

I noticed that my loyalty rewards didn't go up after July (so, I need a chat with SIMon later today).

Can anyone quickly tell me what's the maximum loyalty reward I can get? I thought it was $8 dollars....but maybe, I was dreaming?!

14 REPLIES 14

@softech   If that was the only inconsistency around here, it wouldn't be too bad. 

I also think that cap of $110/30 days is quite generous TBH, although there's probably only a small number of customers who may qualify for that sort of RAF reward, I'd think.  I'm assuming that the 90 day cycles wouldn't be too much less than the 30 day cycle, but who knows..

haha.. PM does have weird logic, really cannot understand why it is not 3x that , given that 90 days just 3x 30 days 

@dabr wrote:

@computergeek541   What is the limit for anyone on the 90 day payment cycles, if it's not multiplied by 3?

I don't remember the exact amount except that it's less than 3x110.

@computergeek541   What is the limit for anyone on the 90 day payment cycles, if it's not multiplied by 3?

@dabr wrote:

@J-L    The RAF reward (AFAIA) is capped at $110/cycle unless PM has made changes to that recently, so you can carry on referring for now.  😊

The $110 limit is for customers on a 30-day plan. The limit is different for those on a 90-day plan (and it isn't just the $110 multipled by 3).

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@J-L    The RAF reward (AFAIA) is capped at $110/cycle unless PM has made changes to that recently, so you can carry on referring for now.  😊

golfball
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes, the others will still increase. It's even possible to have enough referral rewards to cover the whole bill.

J-L
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is it just the loyality that is capped at $5? Will the refer a friend rewards still increase if you refer people? E.g. if I have $5 loyality will I still get the $2 for auto pay and $2 for friend referrals? If I give more referrals will that still increase?

@mpcdesign wrote:

The maximum is $5 for 30 days. What's the maximum for years?

I am getting $5 now after being a member for 6 years

You will continue to receive the $5 loyalty reward every 30 days for as long as you remain on this rewards program. It won't make any difference how many more years you remain a customer.

The maximum is $5 for 30 days. What's the maximum for years?

I am getting $5 now after being a member for 6 years

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

What? So after 5 years, the maximum is $5?! So hat means I am capped now. Chucks! In my head I thought my plan gets lower than I thought!

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@mpcdesign 

With old rewards system, maximum loyalty rewards is $5/month for 5+ years of service with Public mobile. $1 for each year with PM to maximum of $5/month

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @mpcdesign  maximum loyalty rewards is $5 per cycle after you joined for over 5 years

@mpcdesign wrote:

What's the maximum loyalty rewards can I get?

I haven't been on the site forever, and I mean forever. I didn't know the change in the loyalty vs. reward program. It does sound awful for the new people! There goes saving on my kids phone plans!

I noticed that my loyalty rewards didn't go up after July (so, I need a chat with SIMon later today).

Can anyone quickly tell me what's the maximum loyalty reward I can get? I thought it was $8 dollars....but maybe, I was dreaming?!

The maximum is $5 per 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.