cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty / Auto pay rewards

jemtor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I've been on public mobile for over 6 years, I set up my auto pay when I signed up and since then my account states that I should see:

• Loyalty Rewards: $15
  • Autopay Rewards: $6

My bill for every 3 months should be $120, I pay for a 3-month cycle.  I randomly checked and noticed that I get charged $115 every three months, shouldn't the loyalty rewards make the 3-month payment $99?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@jemtor : It maxes out at $5. The loyalty will flip over to the next increment on that line after the last renewal before your anniversary. Then the next renewal is after your anniversary and so you get the extra $1 then.

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@jemtor Can you post a screenshot of the payment/transaction history from your self-serve account? Be sure to hide any personal details. If you are getting $21 rewards, it should be ($120 - $21) + tax. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.
If you need to contact PM Customer Support Agent, create a Ticket.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jemtor 

your plan for $120 -$15-$6=$99 plus Tax.. and the Tax only you will see it at your bank statement,

not see it at PM transaction history.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jemtor 

Contact Customer Support Agents, they can help.  There are 2 ways to reach them:

1. Create a support ticket by clicking  here , then type Support Ticket, then select Contact Us, then select the topic that more closely matches your requestThen click  Click here to submit a ticket , or,

1. Send a private message to them by clicking here  

You’ll see their reply in your Community private mailbox in the envelope to the left of your avatar.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jemtor 

Do you see the $21 in rewards credited to your transaction history before your autopay card is charged for your plan amount? What is the automatic top up amount being charged in your transaction history? Is your credit card getting charged $115+tax? Or $115 total?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

With 13% tax it should be $111.87.

What exact amount you see on your credit card statement? What you see on PM account is amount without tax.

You ARE really loyal customer! Bravo to you!

@Meow 

Yes I am thinking of the Atlantic provinces $15% HST and the possibility that the last renewal is the last one before loyalty bumps up to $5:per 30 days.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@jemtor wrote:

Hello,

I've been on public mobile for over 6 years, I set up my auto pay when I signed up and since then my account states that I should see:

• Loyalty Rewards: $15
  • Autopay Rewards: $6

My bill for every 3 months should be $120, I pay for a 3-month cycle.  I randomly checked and noticed that I get charged $115 every three months, shouldn't the loyalty rewards make the 3-month payment $99?

Your payments don't actually cover a plan for 3 months, but rather for 90 days.  This can be important for knowing when payment will occur and when your data amounts reset.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@jemtor 

The government always want their cut…taxes.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

(120 - 21) * 1.15 (max prov tax) = 113.85. Not sure where the OP got 115 from.

Say (120 - 15) * 1.05 (min prov tax) = 110.25 or (120 - 15) * 1.11 = 116.55.

Or even (120 - 6) * 1.05 = 119.70. Still where's the 115?

So maybe the OP has rounded up or down somewhere to just say 115.

A screenshot would be useful. Maybe something else is going on.